Bayesian naive Bayes
A Bayesian version of naive Bayes in which we place a prior distribution on the latent class assignment parameter.
This concept has the prerequisites:
Core resources (we're sorry, we haven't finished tracking down resources for this concept yet)
Supplemental resources (the following are optional, but you may find them useful)
→ Mathematical Monk: Machine Learning (2011)
→ Bayesian Reasoning and Machine Learning
A textbook for a graudate machine learning course.
- Bayesian logistic regression extends the logistic regression in a similar fashion as Bayesian naive Bayes extends naive Bayes
- create concept: shift + click on graph
- change concept title: shift + click on existing concept
- link together concepts: shift + click drag from one concept to another
- remove concept from graph: click on concept then press delete/backspace
- add associated content to concept: click the small circle that appears on the node when hovering over it
- other actions: use the icons in the upper right corner to optimize the graph placement, preview the graph, or download a json representation