fields (under construction)
This concept is still under construction.
-this concept has no prerequisites-
- Know the field axioms
- Be able to show that something is a field
- Be able to derive simple consequences of the field axioms
Core resources (we're sorry, we haven't finished tracking down resources for this concept yet)
Supplemental resources (the following are optional, but you may find them useful)
Location: Article "Field (mathematics)"
-No Additional Notes-
- create concept: shift + click on graph
- change concept title: shift + click on existing concept
- link together concepts: shift + click drag from one concept to another
- remove concept from graph: click on concept then press delete/backspace
- add associated content to concept: click the small circle that appears on the node when hovering over it
- other actions: use the icons in the upper right corner to optimize the graph placement, preview the graph, or download a json representation