Gaussian variable elimination as Gaussian elimination
The computations involved in Gaussian variable elimination are the same as those used to compute the Cholesky decomposition of the covariance matrix.
This concept has the prerequisites:
Core resources (we're sorry, we haven't finished tracking down resources for this concept yet)
Supplemental resources (the following are optional, but you may find them useful)
→ Walk-sums and belief propagation in Gaussian graphical models
Location: Section 2.2, up to "Loopy belief propagation"
-No Additional Notes-
- create concept: shift + click on graph
- change concept title: shift + click on existing concept
- link together concepts: shift + click drag from one concept to another
- remove concept from graph: click on concept then press delete/backspace
- add associated content to concept: click the small circle that appears on the node when hovering over it
- other actions: use the icons in the upper right corner to optimize the graph placement, preview the graph, or download a json representation