Riemann integral (under construction)
The Riemann integral is a mathematically precise formulation of multiple integrals as sums over increasingly fine rectangular regions. Fubini's theorem shows it is equivalent to the iterated integral, which often gives a convenient way to compute it.
This concept is still under construction.
This concept has the prerequisites:
-No Additional Notes-
- create concept: shift + click on graph
- change concept title: shift + click on existing concept
- link together concepts: shift + click drag from one concept to another
- remove concept from graph: click on concept then press delete/backspace
- add associated content to concept: click the small circle that appears on the node when hovering over it
- other actions: use the icons in the upper right corner to optimize the graph placement, preview the graph, or download a json representation