topology of R^n
(1.4 hours to learn)
This node covers basic concepts of point set topology, such as limit points and open and closed sets.
This concept has the prerequisites:
Core resources (read/watch one of the following)
→ Multivariable Mathematics
A textbook on linear algebra and multivariable calculus with proofs.
Location: Section 2.2, "A bit of topology in R^n," pages 64-70
-No Additional Notes-
- create concept: shift + click on graph
- change concept title: shift + click on existing concept
- link together concepts: shift + click drag from one concept to another
- remove concept from graph: click on concept then press delete/backspace
- add associated content to concept: click the small circle that appears on the node when hovering over it
- other actions: use the icons in the upper right corner to optimize the graph placement, preview the graph, or download a json representation