variational inference and exponential families
Variational inference algorithms based on mean field turn out to have especially nice forms in exponential family models with appropriate conjugate structure.
This concept has the prerequisites:
Core resources (we're sorry, we haven't finished tracking down resources for this concept yet)
Supplemental resources (the following are optional, but you may find them useful)
→ Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning
A textbook for a graduate machine learning course, with a focus on Bayesian methods.
Location: Section 10.4, pages 490-492
-No Additional Notes-
- create concept: shift + click on graph
- change concept title: shift + click on existing concept
- link together concepts: shift + click drag from one concept to another
- remove concept from graph: click on concept then press delete/backspace
- add associated content to concept: click the small circle that appears on the node when hovering over it
- other actions: use the icons in the upper right corner to optimize the graph placement, preview the graph, or download a json representation